10ton Per Day Sesame, Soybean Oil Press Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,900-4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $3,900-4,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 sets per month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YZYX140CJGX
- Application: Oil Press
- Appearance: Uniaxial
- Press Series: Fourth
- Customized: Customized
- Used for: Cooking Oil, Seed Oil,Peanut Oil,Copra Oil
- Trademark: GuangXin
- Specification: 2300*820*1370mm
- HS Code: 847920010
- Type: Spiral Oil Press
- Voltage: 380V
- Press Materials: Peanut
- Condition: New
- Use Age: Oil Impurities Filter
- Oil Seeds: Soybean, Sesame, Peanut
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: China
1. More than 30 years of experience in manufacturing oil press.
2. 7 patents of oil press technology.
3. Full inspection before delivery, quality pass rate more than 98%.
4. More than 300 professional workers. 10% of them are mechanical engineers technicians.
5. Widely used in our life, have been exported to more than 70 countries.
Products show detail:
The series YZYX140CJGX spiral oil press produced by our company is suitable for squeezing vegetable oil from rapeseed, cottonseed, soybean, shelled peanut, flax seed, tung oil seed, sunflower seed and palm kernel, etc. The product has characteristics of small investment, high capacity, strong compatibility and high efficiency. It is widely used in small oil refinery and rural enterprise.
YZYX140CJ is a strong pressing type in which the pressure is big. Thus, the squeezing effect is better when operates properly.
YZYX140CJGX has bigger deceleration box which operates smoothly and has long service life.
1. Transferred by the triangle belt, the electromotor drives the spiral shaft.
2. The oil plants falls into the first section of the spirals through the feeding part and being carried toward the end of the machine along with the rotating squeeze spirals.
3. As the space between the squeeze spirals are getting smaller, the oil plants frictions with each other as well as the squeeze spirals and the squeeze loops. The pressure in the chest is becoming bigger.
4. During this process, the oil plants are smashed and big amount of heat is generated, the tissue cells are destroyed and the oil is separated from the oil plants and flow out from several outlets.
5. After extracted, the oil plants turns to be cake containing low oil and discharged in thislices from the end of the machine. The whole oil and residue separation process is completed.
YZYX140CJGX series oil press from Guangxin is suitable for squeezing vegetable oil from rapeseed, cottonseed, soybean, shelled peanut, flax seed, tung oil seed, sunflower seed and palm kernel, etc. automatic mustard oul machine
are based on oil plants above the average quality smoothly and continuously squeezed after such pretreatments as screening, husking, flaking and cooking, etc.
Main technique features
|Processing Capacity(t/24h)||Oil content of|
Dry cakes (%)
|Oil yield efficiency (%)||Electric power consumption (kw.h/t)|
The product conforms to the "Technology Standard of Agricultural Spiral Oil Press" under JB/T9793·1-1999 of the People's Republic of China.
1. Delivery time.
---20~30 days after order confirmation. We need time to prepare machine according to exporting standard, wear-in, making wooden box, fumigation and suitable ship arrangement from forwarder.
2. If I don't know how to operate this machine? how can I do?
----Our machine has been tested OK and fully assembled before shipping, customer just needs to make2~4 hours wear-in and then can work.
3. What's wear-in for new machine?
---- use 10 KG oil cake + 1KG sand + 1KG water, mix them, put in oil press, wear in 3~4hs.
1st hour, adjust oil cake thickness as 3mm.
2nd hour, adjust oil cake thickness as 2.5mm.
3rd hour, adjust oil cake thickness as mm.
4. What are cold press and hot press?
----Cold press is pressing dry and raw seeds. Usually need to press 2 times to get maximum oil.
----Hot press is pressing roasted seeds. Usually only press 1 time to get maximum oil. peanuts roast to 125~130 degree with 1~2% moisture. (We produce seeds roaster heated by economical fuel.)